Saturday, December 1, 2012

milky jelly way

wow sorry i couldn't think of a better title

anyway i was in the middle of doing an assignment, got bored, so i decided to do my nails inspired by this post
and the urge to try my new matte top coat as well



(l-r: etude house help my finger matte topcoat, face shop br801, etude house dear my party nails pwh901, tony moly lacquer pt05)


ok so the formula for the jelly sandwich pinky nail: one coat of face shop, one coat of etude house glitter (apply a teeny bit!), two coats of face shop, one coat of etude house glitter (a little bit more generous this time), two coats of face shop, top it with etude house's matte top coat and there you have it!!!


i tell you what i am absolutely in love with the matte touch, especially on my pinky finger.
jelly sandwich manis looks best with topcoat lbr.

No comments:

Post a Comment